Thursday 4 September 2014

Diana Morrison - Images

Picture by Diana Morrison
06/05/14

 I have recently taken an unprecedented leap of self-confidence and set up a Facebook page to showcase my photography, which along with my writing, gives me a pleasing creative outlet that lets me indulge my introversion to the full!
The page, although still in its infancy has reached 94 "likes", OK, mostly from my Facebook friends, but I've had some nice comments and feedback so far, which is encouraging. If you want to check it out, like it and share it with your friends, here is the link:

On top of that, I have also set up an Instagram account, as a lot of the pictures I take with my mobile phone will not appear on my images page. If you want to follow me, I'll be very happy to see you there - here is the link:

Finally - look out for another blog post later - I'm going to be really brave and publish a random chapter from "Find the River" here. Eeeek!

OK - self promotion done and dusted for today, phew! I'm off to seek the company of my friends, The Pens!

No comments:

Post a Comment